About the instructor
Richard was trained as a director at the Australian Broadcasting Commission in Melbourne. That's where he first directed drama for TV in the early 1980's. His directing career extended for 25 years from that point working for all the major networks.
It was during this time that he developed his interest in acting technique and theory. Richard has been developing this uniquely practical approach to acting for 31 years and teaching it for 28 years. His teaching style is supportive and clear but also direct and honest. Nowhere else in the world is acting theory taught with such clarity and incisive analysis.
This remarkably effective approach to the theories of acting guru Constantine Stanislavski (the father of realism in performance) has evolved with the input of hundreds of actors. It is a modern approach to screen acting designed for our times.
- Character Tutorial 4 - "HOW IT WORKS" (Part 2)
- Circle of Playable Verbs (Graphic)
- Verbs List (Playable Verbs)
- Video Introduction to Your Exercise for Tutorial 4 Pt2
- YOUR EXERCISE for Tutorial 4 Pt2
- VIDEO 3 - for your exercise (Tutorial 4 Pat2)
- EXERCISE DEMONSTRATION
- VIDEO 4 - for your exercise (Tutorial 4 Pt2)
- Progress So Far